A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is useful for the website to be able to remember your visit when you go back to that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please follow this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is combated.
- This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics, stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
DEACTIVATION OR REMOVAL OF COOKIES
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.