Today we have a new interview. Today we cross the sea. An elite triathlete, do you want to know who it is?
She is Claudia Rivas, @claurivss, an elite triathlete who is a reference in her country. Born in the city of Valparaíso, México.
Perhaps for you she is a great stranger, but we have been collaborating with her for 2 seasons and we are proud to present her and share some of her curiosities with you.
Next, we leave you the interview we did for the blog.
- Reference athlete
My reference athlete is Serena Williams
- Favorite place to train
- Before the triathlon what sport did you practice
- Pre competition breakfast
Fruit, cofee and some bread with jam
- Hobbies in a competition
I check even before I leave that my bike is properly positioned and nothing has moved
- Something that is never missing on your trips to a competition.
- Do you try to cut meters in swimming training?
- Best mark in a 5k and 10k
In the 5k I have a time of 16.50 and in the 10k I have a mark of 35.0
- Have you ever cheated in a competition?
- A word that describes you