User data is collected by CINCSPORT for the purpose of sustaining and developing the services that CINCSPORT provides, as well as to provide you with commercial information about services, own or from third parties, that may be of interest to you.
Voluntary or mandatory nature of the information provided
The information requested in the contact forms or through any other means made available to users (telephone, email, etc.) is strictly necessary to meet their request, and the communication of additional information is voluntary.
Accuracy of the data
Until you notify us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use it for the aforementioned purposes.
Likewise, CINCSPORT informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. That is why CINCSPORT undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
The sending of personal data through the forms located on www.cincsport.com, email messages or any other means of contact, current or future, that CINCSPORT makes available to the user, implies the express consent of the sender to the automated treatment of the data included for the purposes that are reported in each case:
- Commercial management: Answer your request for information, as well as provide you with any other related information that may be of interest to you regarding the training provided by CINCSPORT, news and promotions.
Exercise of user rights
In accordance with the rights conferred on current data protection regulations, you may exercise the rights to:
- Know if we are treating your data or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- Request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- Carry your data, which will be provided in a structured format, in common use or machine readable. If you prefer, we can send them to the new person you designate.
- Submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you think that we have not attended you correctly.
- Revoke consent for each specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on express consent.
You can send your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email email@example.com presenting a copy of the current DNI.
Likewise, we inform you that you can contact CINCSPORT, by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
CINCSPORT, in accordance with applicable legislation, has established all the measures, rules, procedures, rules and standards at its disposal aimed at guaranteeing the required levels of security, to prevent loss, fraudulent use or misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the data that the user has provided. Without prejudice to informing you that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Likewise, CINCSPORT guarantees the owner of the data the custody and treatment of the same under the due conditions of security, professional secrecy and confidentiality.
CINCSPORT reserves the right to modify this policy, either to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices, previously informing users of the changes that may occur and may affect them.