22 Apr HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR
At CINC we not only manufacture swimwear, but we are also swimmers, so today the article will deal with our recommendations for their use and conservation.
We want you to enjoy them for a long time without losing their characteristics and maintaining their properties. Therefore, we are going to give you a series of tips:
- Before using it for the first time, soak it with a little vinegar or salted water to fix the colors.
- Be careful where we sit or what we rub, against since if we do it on rough surfaces the tissue will be scratched.
- After each use rinse with cold water.
- Wash it by hand, immerse it in cold water and gently rub it with a neutral or special sportswear liquid soap. You can wash it in the washing machine every 10-15 days by selecting a program for delicate clothes and without any softener because it devours the elastics.
- After washing the swimsuit, excess water must be removed without twisting the garment. A good tip to remove excess water as much as possible is to roll it inside a towel before laying it.
- The best way to dry bath clothes is outdoors. No tumble dryer, heat destroys elastic fibers. The most convenient thing is to let them dry on a smooth surface so that they do not deform.
- Do not iron.
- Avoid spending too much time in the gym bag.
- You should never keep a swimsuit wet, because the humidity facilitates the proliferation of fungi and bad odors.
- Never put it in a plastic bag.
With all these tips, it is only up to you to take good care of your swimsuit.